We had a catch up with Ana from Deals4Kids earlier in the week, asked her a bit about her site and a few questions, here is what she had to say.
deals4kids.co.nz is a new online shopping website has been launched that gives mums and dads across New Zealand a refreshing online experience when shopping for their babies and children.
Our concept is simple: products for a short period of time at discounted prices – 3 deals for just 3 days. Whether you are looking for toys, clothes or just cool stuff for your wee one, deals4kids.co.nz is the place to grab a deal on brands you know at the prices you want.
Our product reviews and videos are a hit! Deals4kids.co.nz is much more than just a deal site.
1. What made you want to start your daily deal site?
I love bargains, but as a busy mom of two I can hardly find the time to go bargain hunting so this is how deals4kids.co.nz came about. The products that you see there have been chosen by me and are loved by many other parents.
2. How long have you been doing daily deals?
We launched 4 weeks ago. Started on the 2nd of August 2010
3. What makes your daily deals different to others?
You will find amazing deals on products for children and pregnancy. Also we know that parents do not have 24 hours but do have 3 days to return to a deal.
4. How do you select what products to promote?
We do product testing with my children and coffee group and if they pass the test we put them on our site. You can check out our product testing videos and reviews on our facebook and blog.
5. What are the 3 best features of your site?
– You get 3 deals for longer (3 days)
– the products have been chosen by parents and tested by kids.
– We are more than just a cool site, we are a community of parents.
6. Where do your promote your site and what is most effective?
We have great campaigns coming up with Reach Me, Parent and Child Show, and Magazzines.
7. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. Why should people recommend you to their friends?
Our site brings the brands you know at the prices you want.
8. What new innovations do your have in store for your customers?
We are building a great community of parents through our facebook and blog, our site is more personal in that sense, we want out customers to get to know us, hence the videos. Deals4kids.co.nz is much more than just a deal site, come and join us!
9. How quickly can people expect to receive their bargains from you?
Within 5 to 7 days once the sale has ended.
10. Do you take requests from customers if they are interested in certain products?
Yes! We love to hear from our customers. We have been live for a short period of time so feedback is valuable for us. If there is a special brand or product people want to see, we will work hard to find it and make the best deal out of it.